CAPEX 22 Angels
Starting a new international exhibition requires a commitment of start up capital to make it happen. CAPEX 22 borrowed the Guarantors Fund concept from CAPEX 78 and sought philatelic organizations, philatelic trade firms and individual philatelists who recognized the value of holding the world’s first International One Frame Stamp Championship Exhibition in Canada. Each pledged a minimum of $5,000 seed money with a minimum 25% deposit for the exhibition.
CAPEX 22 wishes to recognize these seed money contributors.
- British North America Philatelic Society (BNAPS)
- Vincent Graves Greene Philatelic Research Foundation (VGGPRF)
Philatelic Trade Firms
- C. Frank Hoyles
- Christopher Green Ltd
- Gary J. Lyon (Philatelist) Ltd.
- Hugo Deshaye (Philatelist) Inc.
- Longley Auctions Inc.
- R. Maresch & Son Auctions Ltd.
- Roy’s Stamps
- Saskatoon Stamp Centre
- Sparks-Auction Inc.
- Trajan Publishing Corporation
- Vance Auctions Ltd.
- David McLaughlin
- James & Roberta Taylor
- Charles J.G. Verge